Followers

Wednesday, August 12, 2020

Winnie from Polkadoodles is on the Beach for One last time!

Many of us across the country are trying to get one last trip to the Beach, a vacation if you can find a place open, time with the Family.  Well, Winnie, from Polkadoodles Stamp and Papercrafting Co., wants to get some sun and rest before heading back to work or school!

I used Copics to color her image from the Polkadoodles Shop called Winnie Starfish/Sandcastle- Relaxing Sunlounger -What FUN! I used some of the copic florescent colors so it would show off her "tan".  Matted her on some "wavy" paper and then used some papers from the Digital Mermazing Ocean Papers that Polkadoodles also carries-see the fish in the blue paper? These are so easy to print out any time that you need them.  The cute sentiment is also digital and is from a collection of FREE phrases and sentiments offered on their website.  I attached an blue epoxy dot and edged it in turquoise up in the corner.  A little bit of satin ribbon from my stash and she's complete!  I finished the inside with some soft yellow paper, just waiting for a verse or greeting as the need dictates.

Thank you for taking a look at my fun beachy card-I had such a good time creating her!

No comments:

Post a Comment