Followers

Monday, September 3, 2018

Christmas Fairy Ellie Time over at Paper Nest Dolls

 Using a New Release from August over at Paper Nest Dolls called "Christmas Fairy Ellie" , I'm asking that you all join in our monthly challenge!  You too could win a prize from the extensive digital library that our resident artist, Christine, brings to us each month! 
I haven't made a 5x7 card in a long time but I didn't want to make her smaller-she's so gorgeous I wanted to show her all off.  I usually use card blanks for my base, but this time it was a shimmery cardstock for the base.  Picturing a golden angel, I used plum for an accent color. The plum berries have a "frost" of clear Wink of Stella" as does her wings.  after coloring her coat and dress ruffle, I used some gold WOS for that highlight and for the bells on her toes.  I also added some "fur" around her coat collar and edges by using some white flower soft.  The snowfall she is standing in is flower soft but I added some Shaved Ice to it from Frantage/Stampendous.  Hope the mini fringe I put on the side looks like snowballs!  On the inside, I used the Ornament Background paper along with a KKS Christmas stamp.  I'm so happy that designers are all putting out their Christmas goodies-helps a working gal get her cards done early!
Please come and participate in our Challenge and get inspired like we all do when we see your creations!  Come back real soon!



No comments:

Post a Comment