Followers

Saturday, September 15, 2018

It's always Christmas time at All Dressed Up!

Another Christmas Card from the wonderful digital world of Wendy Burns, resident artist at All Dressed Up.  I love this image called Christmas Penguins, and they come with the sentiment.  I had fun putting these layers together to make my card!  First covered the card in a nighttime snowy sky paper-wrapped a candy cane grosgrain ribbon across the middle.  Then I cut a wavy white cardstock paper, put down ribbon glue on it and covered the curves with Sugar Coating lily white glitter by Doodlebug.  Really sparkles.  I fancy cut the bottom part of the images and placed them on the wavy paper like they were walking across the snow.  On the inside, I used a section of the snowflake paper that had Santa's sleigh on it, using a die cut stamped a sentiment on it.  To cover up a little black smudge, I used 2 silver corner stickers on either side and loved the effect.  Come on over to the ADU Challenge where it's always Anything goes with an ADU image--there's even freebies available!  We want to be inspired by you!


No comments:

Post a Comment