Followers

Wednesday, September 12, 2018

Ellie w/ Scarecrow from Paper Nest Dolls! Do you feel the Crispy Fall air?

I'm sharing with you Ellie w/ Scarecrow and it has really put me in the mood for these COOL mornings, on my way to work!  I love the combination of blue & brown so that's what I chose for Ellie-did the Scarecrow in 
Complimentary Copic colors.  THEN, what a wonderful find when I pulled out some Fall paper I recently purchased to find a Perfect Match!! I edged the background in a colorbox Blue and Cat's Eye Chestnut Roan, extended the brown mat behind the image and used raffia** for the "ribbon". One of my other papers had these adorable pumpkins on it (see inside) so I cut them out and elevated the one in the front.
What Fun this was!!  You need this image for your collection!  ** My trick with the Raffia:  You know how "bundled Raffia" from craft stores always has kinks in it and is hard to get to lay flat?  My crafty daughter gave me this hint--buy a child's size HULA SKIRT from a Party store!  You can just hang it up by the waistband string near your craft area, it hangs straight, cut off from the waist or whatever length you want. ** Yea! no more kinks!


No comments:

Post a Comment