Followers

Wednesday, September 19, 2018

Falling Leaves using a Sherri Baldy image called Leaf Bestie Girl

What a great image for Thanksgiving, Fall gatherings, or just to celebrate cooler weather!!  She's called Leaf Bestie Girl and be found at the Bestie Shop by using the Link.  I colored her with Copics and had just a fun time blending multiple colors to get the Fall leaves just right.  My favorites are the burgundy ones! I was lucky to have several reverse papers that all seemed to blend well with each other so have lots of patterns on this card.  On the inside, I continued the polka dotted patterned paper with a dimensional embellishment.  There's one on the card front also.  I'm so happy to be a Bestie Girl on several of Sherri's Design Teams-what great images we get to use!!  Hope you like her!
Challenges to enter this card into:
          My Besties International-Any thing Goes--Steampunk Twist
          Color It Create It Show It Off- Anything goes

No comments:

Post a Comment