Followers

Saturday, September 10, 2016

Come and Get It Challenge-POLKA DOTS is the Theme! Bugaboo is our sponsor!


When I saw this adorable image called High Heels by Bugaboo, I knew that I had several "Divas" that would love to get cards such as the one I have today!  The Wonderful Come and Get It Challenge (CAGI) has a challenge every week and this week's theme is "POLKA DOTS"-what fun!
As you can see, I love that theme!  It's my first attempt at a "window card" so be easy on me!! 
I never want to hide the great images inside the cards so had to figure out how to show it through the front.  Even the raspberry frame is raised with dots!  I colored it with copics and used a silver metallic pen for the clasp and the shimmer on the pearls.  That's a felt button flower on top of the big bow and I put a pink bling flower in the center of that bow and accented on the image!
Now it's your turn to show us your creations!  We'd love to see them so come our and play!!

4 comments:

  1. Lovely card and the image is stunning <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think your window card came out great. I love your color combo. Our girls did a great job on the polka dot challenge.

    ReplyDelete