Followers

Friday, September 16, 2016

Celebrating Alyce Keegan's Upcoming Wedding- Sasayaki Glitter DT joining Kit & Clowder DT--Congrats!

We are here today in honor of Alyce Keegan's wedding this weekend and we ALL wanted to participate even though we are spread far and wide.  Alyce is the creator of the Design Site, Kit & Clowder.  I'm on the Inspiration Design Team for Sasayaki Glitter and the owner, Naz Smith, created an image called "Bride" that had this gorgeous Bride and 2 different Bridesmaids  (which I opted not to use this time).  Our theme was to use Black & White as our base but, we could add hints of a color here and there.
On the dress I used a coat of Sugar coatings by Doodlebug, lily white glitter.  On top of the silver foil striped paper, I added a row of chiffon roses w/ pearls with a row of heart shaped pearls on an open weave ribbon.  On the inside, I used a complimenting design paper in gray.
Even after 46 years of marriage to my high school sweetheart, I can still remember the excitement of the wedding day!  We wish you nothing but the best on your future with Jon and hope you  both have many years together in wedded bliss!  Congrats!!

No comments:

Post a Comment