Followers

Friday, September 30, 2016

My Besties UK Challenge for October 1st has a Theme of Halloween! Wooooooo Will join us??

When I think of Halloween, the colors of purple, green, and orange come to mind!  This week at the My Besties UK Challenge site it's Anything Goes with a theme of Halloween!  I'm sure we will see some BOO-tiful creations!  I'm using the image Daisy "img104" from Sherri Baldy's Store here, and it's a versatile one in that you could really use her for a whole host of seasons.  When I saw her, I instantly thought of black hat and pants, wild purple hair, and orange flowers.
Well I have yet to figure out my problem with the inability to pick up the rich purples on my card by my camera-imagine that all the blues you are seeing are really purple!  I put orange dots on her pants and then put Stickles on top of those.  The image is triple matted with a black glitter cardstock and orange on the back layer.  The card is wrapped with baker's twine with some embellishments of a felt pumpkin and black scary cat.  I am lovin' the multi-colored chevron paper!
On the inside liner, I had some great spooky house paper  that was a recent purchase-so cool!  I used a sentiment from KKS that was matted in orange and purple and this great button that has a black cat in it!  I know several deserving friends that I could send this too--woooooooo will it be?  This Challenge at My Besties UK lasts all month and we'd love to see your creations--Spooky or Fun we love it all and can't wait to see all of you there!
I'd like to enter this in Challenges:




3 comments:

  1. Love your card, great background paper there. Such a lovely way you have coloured her in. Like the embelishments too.
    Thanks for sharing over at Besties international this time around.
    Sue DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely love what you did with this image. Adorable. Thanks for sharing and joining us at Besties International.
    xoxo
    Heather

    ReplyDelete