Followers

Saturday, September 24, 2016

Single Layer Card Challenge over at Come and Get It ! Eureka! Stamps is the sponsor~

This is a great challenge over at Come And Get It~ the twist is to make a single layer card!  I'm using this wonderful image called Autumn Scarecrow from Eureka! Stamps  and it came in a png format.  That's so handy when you need to make one of these cards.
Digitally on my printing program I cropped some great vintage paper, made to "ribbon" strips with another paper and crossed them in the corner.  Then I found some great fall foliage sprays free online and placed them on top of the ribbon.  It was time for the b&w Eureka! Stamp image and I slid it over onto the layered images.  I've never been so nervous coloring an image before-was so afraid to go outside the lines!!  I tried for rich colors on the shelf and added some shadowing to try for get some dimension.  I stamped the sentiment in the corner and used an "Autumn" sticker in the opposite corner.  I'll get off easy at the Post Office with this winner!  On the inside liner I used a complimentary design paper and used a stamp from KKS in my stash.  That cardstock sticker really sets it off!
Come and Get It Always has such interesting challenges and Sponsors!  If you are a winner for this challenge, the prize is 5 images! 
We can't wait to see your creations!




4 comments: