Followers

Sunday, November 27, 2016

Bingo Challenge over at Crafting When We Can

As this post is after the Thanksgiving Holiday (in the States that is), I hope all my friends had a great Turkey Day with your family and friends.
It's sort-of the launch into the Christmas season and with that in mind, I'm using an image from Devil Cait Designs and the image is called Tracy.  With this Crafting When We Can Challenge, we are to use a Bingo Board.  I'm using Buttons, Animal, and Snowflakes (on the paper).  In addition, I colored her glasses like candy canes, a Cardinal (my fav bird), and accented with striped Graphic 45 papers.  The red velvet ribbon is SO Christmas and the shiny gold ribbon slide really shows it off. On the inside liner, I've used the coordinating textured Cardinal paper and a Christmas sentiment.
Come on over and join in our Challenge.  We'd love to see your creations!


2 comments: