Followers

Saturday, November 19, 2016

Come and Get It Challenge Blog is showing GET WELL cards! Sponsor is Time for Tea Designs--Wheee!

 I had such FUN making this "action" card for Come And Get It Blog Challenge!  It's an image called "Sledding" by Time for Tea Designs and was such fun to color!
I used a beautiful heavy embossed cardstock with snowflakes everywhere for the bottom half on the card and a lightweight swirled specialty paper with silver embossed "swirly snowflakes"-at least in my mind.
I matted the image & sentiment with a shimmery purple cardstock from the Paper Cut.  I added dots of snow by using some white Liquid Pearls.  Then, the most fun I had was adding sprays of "snow" by using white feathers from the craft store.  It worked just perfectly!  Added some Aqua "goosebumps" in the corners for some faceted accents.  On the inside, I finished off with using the same papers as on the front (you can really see the embossing better) and a sentiment created on the computer.
If this doesn't make a person get out of a sick bed and get outside, I don't know what will!  We would love for you to come over to our 1 week Challenge and show us your creation!  The winner will get 3 images!





No comments:

Post a Comment