Followers

Monday, November 7, 2016

New Release time at All Dressed Up! Perfect ones for Christmas!

November New Release Part 1!!

Hello Dressy Fans :)
Today is new release day at All Dress Up - check out what gorgeous images Wendy has created for you this month!! They are now available in the Etsy Store -}hereThis is the card that I made for the New Release using Party Season:
I instantly thought the image needed some bling, sparkle and great Festive paper to celebrate the Girls!  It was a great chance to create different looks for them-almost like paper dolls & dress-up.  I tilted the card at an angle so that you could see the stickles I used.  I scattered silver and red sequins around as accents-they bring out the random glitter pattern on the red handmade paper layer.  On the inside liner, I used again the Christmas Decorations paper and a wonderful Christmas sentiment.  I sure love getting my Christmas cards done early and these images at All Dressed Up make it so easy to pick some winners to share with your loved ones.
I am sure you will agree that Wendy has produced 4 absolutely gorgeous images this month (As always!) Remember to pop over and buy them from our Etsy store and don't forget we have two challenges running right now - 
Our Blog Challenge
ending on the eve of the 14th 

and our Facebook Challenge 
ending on the last day on the month. 
The current theme is Celebrations 
Hope to see your creations on the challenge and keep those wonderful cards coming! 

2 comments:

  1. Such a pretty card, Carolyn! Your colouring is beautiful, and I love that wonderful paper! :o)

    ReplyDelete