Followers

Monday, November 28, 2016

Always Anything Goes at Craft Your Passion-Sasakayi Glitter is our sponsor!

This week at Craft Your Passion our theme is Always Anything Goes and SasaKayi Glitter is our kind sponsor.  One of her images that I like a lot is Winter Peggy!  You will see "Peggy" is several different settings-but this one is appropriate for this cold weather we've been having here in the Midwest.
I am using a digital colored background that I purchased from Make It Crafty-it's perfect for Peggy!  After coloring her with copics, I put mini pop-dots on the back to give it a little more dimension.  After matting the background with a festive red, all I had to add was some Bling 
I used some flat winter white foliage that had tons of glitter on it and added touches of white and red feathers for that whimsical feel.  On the inside, I used a festive red/white snowflake paper with a great sentiment for the Holidays.  Let us see your beautiful work!  The winner will get a Sasakayi digital image of their choice!



No comments:

Post a Comment