Followers

Sunday, April 14, 2013

Fred, She Said Brings Spring with Flowers

I love the first signs of Spring~the fresh wind blowing, the Robins chirping and lifting your face to the warm sunshine.  After the winter we here in the Mid-west have experienced this season, I'm so glad for the blush of the Spring that's just emerging.
Using the wonderful newest release from Tracey(aka Fred) called Happy Flowers Rainbow Collection from Fred, She Said  , this Spring like card just emerged.
I used a Hydrangea paper from K&Company, added some some lacy bow ribbon. a matching epoxy embellishment that I mounted on a filigree label my friend Virginia gave me, AND to add a punch of color, I used a double and single miniaturized flower and leaves from Tracey's collection to put the icing on the cake so to speak.  I put some diamond Glaze on the face of the flowers and curled the edges for dimension-these are pre-colored for your convenience. This card really gives me the lift that I needed lately.  I hope it inspires you also friends!  Happy Spring to you All!
~Carolyn

No comments:

Post a Comment