Followers

Monday, April 29, 2013

ODD MAN OUT at Squigglefly this weeks' Challenge

This was just a FUN Challenge  that Rhonda's Rowdy Rascals at Squigglefly is giving us!  In Odd Man Out you make a card that uses elements or images in odd numbers!  NO PROBLEM-I love layers.

I LOVE to use Cheryl Alger images and this one is called Backyard Vacation and it gave me a chance to play with my copics in some fun Spring colors.  My THREES for the challenge are:  Triple matted, Three Birdhouses, and Three buttons (my Fav embellishment)!

Be sure to check back in at the Squigglefly Shop the first Saturday of May-That's when the newest releases from the artists will be debuted and I can't wait to start using them!  Meanwhile, come on and join in this week's fun and put your triples together- The winner gets a free SF image~What fun! 
I'd like to enter this card in the following challenge:
Tammy's Scrapin Corner--Layers

7 comments:

  1. This is just so adorable - love all the layering you did on this card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Carolyn,
    Your card is so very pretty! I love this image and your coloring is wonderful!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is fabulous! I love your mixture of colours - so summery and cheerful! You really showcased Cheryl's image perfectly!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a cute card Carolyn! Love the image and all the pretty colors you used. Fun papers too. Great card. Hugz!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a beautiful card, & you have colored it wonderfully. Thanks for joining us this week for Lots of Layers.
    Karal DT for Tammy's Scrapin Corner
    karalscreativespace.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful creation! I love the image and how you have colored the little houses. Thanks for joining our "Lots of Layers" challenge this week at Tammy's Scrapin Corner.

    Hugs from Finland,
    DT Eemeli

    ReplyDelete