Followers

Sunday, April 28, 2013

Happy Flowers set from Fred, She Said~so many combinations!


 Because Thank You cards are in such demand in my life, I decided to make 2 similar cards using some of the multiple color combinations that Tracey (aka Fred) from Fred, She Said gave us in the Happy Flower Colored Digi Set.  In this set, you get flower pots with 1, 2, and 3 stems, veined leaves, and solid and polka-dot flower heads.  WHAT FUN!!!
I used a large pot image so that the fancy cut flowers would be the focal point of the card.  Used Buttons on one set, nothing on the other, although I could've used Stickles.  You add the leaves and a label for the stamped sentiment and there you have a great card!  The beauty of using images from Fred, She Said is that she offers b&w sets of her images as well as the colored ones.  I love having the option of colored when you're in a hurry for a beautiful card!  Check her out!

2 comments:

  1. Cute, cute, cute. I have to make 49 more Thank You cards so I am looking for good ideas and this is one. Love the layered flowers in such great colors. Hugz!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love these HAPPY FLOWERS and your cards really rock - with and w/o the buttons. Luv them both ways!

    ReplyDelete