Followers

Monday, April 1, 2013

QKR Stampede Sponsoring Seems A Little Sketchy

I just love this new sponsor for us here at Seems a Little Sketchy!  This challenge we have the privilege of using digitals from QKR Stampede Stamps  and mine is called Setting the Stars.  It makes such a cute card for a new baby or baby shower!   You can also see the Sketch challenge that we had this week...in order to have the scalloped edge around mine, I used by square scalloped nested dies on the copic colored image so that I have the large outer scallop and then I used foam dots on the inside cut for dimension.  Kind of makes the foot and star look interesting.  The band across the card is made using an embossed yellow and white/stars dp.  I used a pale yellow paper lace addition to the bottom of the band and then finished it off with yellow dew drops.

1 comment: